Retail Operations Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
This qualification will help learners develop an understanding of the different aspects of working in the retail sector and prepare learners for progression into a range of higher level qualifications within the retail sector, including more practical qualifications where their knowledge can be put into practice.
This qualification is designed for those new to or seeking employment in the retail industry.
You will study…
- Understanding Customer Service in the Retail Sector
- Understanding the Retail Selling Process
- Understanding How Individuals and Teams Contribute to the Effectiveness of a Retail Business
- Understanding How a Retail Business Maintains Health and Safety on its Premises
- Understanding Retail Consumer Law
- Understand How to Deal With Customer Queries and Complaints in a Retail Environment
For each unit, a set of knowledge questions are issued as the formal assessment. Your tutor will provide feedback following the completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from our experienced professional tutors.
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).