Plastering – Introduction
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
This is course will look at the basic plastering skills of preparation and application
During this course you will learn how to:
- Prepare backgrounds
- Apply render
- Mix and apply backing plaster
- Mix and apply finish plaster
At the end of the day you will have a better knowledge of the plastering skill though further training/practice will be advised and encouraged to improve your skills
- Old clothing or overalls, safety/stout footwear required
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).