Digital Skills – Introduction
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
These days we rely on computers as a natural part of our daily life. Owning a computer/laptop for the first time can be both exciting and daunting at the same time.
This course provides an introduction to get you started and perform basic tasks such as:
- Using a Computer Safely for Basic Tasks
- Writing & Printing a Letter
- Using the Internet to Find Information
- Creating a Spreadsheet with a Graph (using the software to add up columns and automatically calculate for you)
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).