Team Leading Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment, including an apprenticeship, in a role which includes customer service or to prepare them for further learning/training. The mandatory and optional units cover a range or areas relevant to the sector allowing learners to tailor the content to meet their individual needs.
This qualification is designed for anyone who wishes to improve their leadership skills and knowledge in order to create a better working environment for themselves and their team, whether a newly appointed team leader or an established manager.
You will study…
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Principles of developing working relationships with colleagues
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Principles of managing performance and conflict in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from our experienced professional tutors.
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations). Call 01756 693 309 for further information.