Nail Technology Level 2 Certificate
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
Aspire to be a Nail Technician?
This qualification will enable you to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding required in order for you to perform a range of nail enhancements. Using acrylic, you will learn how to extend the nail bed to create a perfect French finish.
- Working in beauty-related industries
- Health & safety procedures in the salon
- Client care & communication in beauty-related industries
- Promote products & services to clients in a salon
- Provide & maintain nail enhancement
This course is assessed continually through the production of a small portfolio to demonstrate your skills and knowledge. The portfolio includes written evidence together with graded practical observations.
This course also includes attendance on 3 x Saturdays – 24 February 2024, 16 March 2024 & 20 April 2024
As you’ll be working in our professional salon, we ask you to purchase the following to create a sharp and polished environment for our valued clients:
- A Professional Nail Kit – approximate cost around £100
- Official salon uniform is not required, however please wear smart black clothingLevel 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations). Call 01756 693 309 for further information.