VIRTUAL Open Evening – Skipton
25 January 2021 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The Craven College Skipton Open Evening has gone virtual!
Due to government guidance, this event will not be held on campus and will be held virtually.
All areas across Apprenticeship, Degree and Vocational options will be delivering presentations over Microsoft Teams at:
4:00pm – 5:00pm
5:00pm – 6:00pm
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Register for your preferred subject area presentation and time slot and you will receive an email on the day of the event with a link to join the presentation.
How do I join a Microsoft Teams presentation?
- On the day of the event, check your emails to find the Microsoft Teams presentations you have signed up for
- Join these presentations a couple of minutes before they are due to start
- You can join these presentations from any device, browser, Teams desktop app or mobile device (I0S and Android)
- When you click on a presentation, you will be asked how you would like to join. You should choose the continue on this browser instead option
- You will then need to enter your name and adjust the settings for your camera and microphone
- You will now be in your presentation and will be shown a screen indicating that when the meeting starts, someone will let you into the presentation
- When you go to the Q&A session, you will be asked how you would like to join your Teams meeting. You should choose the continue on this browser instead option
- You will then need to enter your name and adjust the settings for if you would like to use your camera or microphone and click join
- You will now be in the Teams chat Q&A session and will be shown a screen indicating that when the meeting starts, someone will let you in
- You should wait for the tutors to let you in
On the day of the event, if you are unable to find your email with the link in your inbox, please email email@example.com.
If you would prefer an individual campus tour at a time and date that suits you, please fill out our campus tour registration page below.