Digital Promotion for Business Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
This qualification will help learners to develop an understanding of how to promote a business in a digital age and would be suitable for those wishing to improve their own digital promotion in a real business situation or as a foundation for further learning in subjects such as Marketing, Business, ICT and Media.
You will study…
- Digital promotion for business
- Understanding search engine optimisation for business
- Coordinating the use of digital media for business
- Producing digital promotional content for business
- Data protection and digital media for business
- Measuring the effectiveness of digital promotional activity for business
- Understanding social media
- Online reputational management
For each unit, a set of knowledge questions are issued as the formal assessment.
Your tutor will provide feedback following the completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them. After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from your named tutor.
- Level 3 Award in the Principles of Selling and Marketing Online
- Level 3 Certificate in Marketing
- Level 3 Certificate in Social Media Marketing
- Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in IT User Skills
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).