Wallpapering – Introduction
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
A short course of handy hints to help you improve your DIY wallpapering skills.
On this course you will learn how to prepare surfaces for papering, measure and plan out areas to be papered. Practical techniques will be taught such as applying wallpaper, working round corners, recesses and plug sockets.
We will provide you with all the equipment you need to carry out the practical tasks.
It is very important to practice in a safe working environment so please dress appropriately:
- Bring your own overall – or alternatively, some clothes you don’t mind getting paint material on
- Wear covered shoes / boots (ideally steel toe caps)
- Wear a top with sleeves (t shirts are acceptable)
- Avoid wearing jewellery
- Ensure that long hair is tied up
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations). Call 01756 693 309 for further information.