Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
This qualification aims to give learners knowledge of different Specific Learning Difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported. The qualification can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in this subject area.
You will study …
- Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding supporting individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the context of Specific Learning Difficulties
For each unit, a set of knowledge questions are issued as the formal assessment.
Your tutor will provide feedback following the completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from your named tutor.
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 and 3 qualifications in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 and 3 Certificates in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 2 and 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).
Our dedicated Customer Services Team and reception areas are available during the following times:
Monday – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Friday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
You can also contact us via webchat, click the speech bubble at the bottom right to start the chat. Available from 9am-3pm weekdays.
Or why not follow us for up-to-date information on our socials
Can’t come to us? Allow us to come to you. Take a tour of our fab facilities and meet the tutors along the way, all from the comfort of your own home!
Book a campus tour at a time to suit you. Tour our state-of-the-art facilities in an area of your choosing and see for yourself what makes us so special.