Principles of Business Administration Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
This qualification aims to provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employees to work in a range of different environments in a business administration role. The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such a show to manage information and supporting events know how to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
This course is designed for people who are either currently in an administration role or aspiring to be a business administrator and want to develop their knowledge of the principles of business and administration.
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector areas:
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health, Public Services and Care
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Principles of communication in a business environment
- Principles of developing working relationships with colleagues
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Understand employer organisations
- Principles of business administrative tasks
- Understand how to prepare text
For each unit, a set of knowledge questions are issued as the formal assessment. Your tutor will provide feedback following the completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from our experienced professional tutors.
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations). Call 01756 693 309 for further information.