Information, Advice or Guidance Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
This qualification develops learners knowledge and understanding of information, advice or guidance and how these are applied in their own context.
This qualification is designed for those working of looking to work in the following roles where the provision of information, advice or guidance is a requirement:
- Careers Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Debt Advisor
- Employment Advisor
- Help-desk Advisor
- Housing Support Worker
- Learning Support Worker
- Legal Services Support Workers
Units you will study:
- Understand information, advice and guidance practice
- Understand the interaction skills required for information, advice or guidance
- Understand skills required by advice providers
- Understand the context of information, advice or guidance
- Understand signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from our experienced professional tutors.
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Advice and Guidance
- Level 3 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).