Equality and Diversity Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
This Level 2 qualification in Equality and Diversity is a knowledge based qualification which can be delivered in a variety of contexts including as part of personal development or in an induction programme. It is designed to raise awareness of issues around equality and diversity whether in society, the workplace or the community. Learners will develop knowledge and understanding which can be applied in the workplace and will be of value to employers.
This qualification is suitable for learners of any age both young and adult whether in employment or preparing for employment.
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
For each unit, a set of knowledge questions are issued as the formal assessment. Your tutor will provide feedback following the completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from our experienced professional tutors.
- Level 3 Award in Equality and Diversity
- Level 3 Award in Managing Diversity
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Equality and Diversity
- Level 4 Award in Managing Equality and Diversity in an Organisation
- Level 6 Award in Learning Organisational Equality and Diversity
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).