Dignity & Safeguarding in Adult Health & Social Care Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
This qualification develops learners knowledge and understanding of a range of issues around respecting and protecting the individual dignity of the individual in a care scenario. Learners will be given an understanding of safeguarding in adult health and social are, the principles of dignity as it relates to adult health and social care, duty of care and dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care. This qualification is primarily designed to prepare learners for further learning or training.
This qualification is designed primarily for individuals working with, or intending to work with vulnerable adults in the health and social care sectors.
You will study…
- Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice
- Understand dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
- Understand duty of care in adult health and social care
- Understand safeguarding in adult health and social care
For each unit, a set of knowledge questions are issued as the formal assessment. Your tutor will provide feedback following the completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from our experienced professional tutors.
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).