Data Protection & Data Security Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of data protection and data security. It will help learners progress to a work role where data protection and data security knowledge is required.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to improve their knowledge of data protection and data security.
You will study…
- Understand current data protection legislation
- Understand organisational procedures concerning data
- Understand threats to ICT systems and data
- Understand the consequences of not protecting data
For each unit, a set of knowledge questions are issued as the formal assessment. Your tutor will provide feedback following the completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from our experienced professional tutors.
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Admin
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ)
- Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Admin
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations).