Care Planning Level 2
If the Status is available, select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Proceed button.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
This qualification develops learners knowledge and understanding in order to prepare them for roles involving care planning.
This course is designed for care workers and will help them to understand their role in supporting the preferences and needs of individuals in relation to their care or support, the development, implementation and review of care plans.
You will study…
- Principles of care planning for the care worker
- Principles of nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
- Principles of person-centred thinking and planning
- Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Provide Support for sleep
- Understanding continence care
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Studying a Craven College Distance learning course is a great way to gain a FREE* accredited qualification in your spare time! It’s the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to study where and when it suits them.
After completing an induction, you will be provided with all the learning materials you need and will receive the highest level of support and guidance from our experienced professional tutors.
Part-time courses are term-time only.
See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £20,319 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations). Call 01756 693 309 for further information.