Degrees Enrolment Information
Select your chosen area
Find the subject below for full details of equipment and course-specific information for Degrees and Higher Levels.
If you are enrolling on a Higher Education course (Foundation Degree, HNCs, Degrees) you will be able to enrol online from 17 August 2023.
If you prefer to enrol in person please come to our Degree Enrolment Sessions:
Aireville Campus, Skipton
(For all courses except Aviation)
- Thursday 07 September 2023, 4pm – 6.00pm
The Aviation Academy, Leeds
- Wednesday 06 September 2023, 4pm – 6.00pm
When you complete your enrolment, you will need to upload or bring with you:
- Your proof of identity (passport, driving license or a bank card)
- Your University/College Payment Advice from the Student Loans Company (you can download this page from your online account). If you are still waiting for this due to applying through Clearing, please upload that you have applied for student finance showing your name and customer reference number. (If Student Finance are paying your fees but you cannot provide proof, you will not be able to enrol.)
- If you plan to pay your fees yourself a 20% deposit is required, and the remainder may be paid by Direct Debit. Please call the Customer Services Team on 01756 791 411 to make a card payment for your deposit or fees in full.
- Where fees are to be paid wholly or in part by an employer/sponsor, confirmation in writing must be produced at enrolment (upload confirmation of this on letterheaded paper, if enrolling online)
Please note, that your enrolment will not be processed until you upload evidence of your student loan, or you have contacted the Customer Services Team to arrange payment.