Aimed at those already working in the industry working as an accountant or bookkeeper for an accounting practice, business, organisations or HMRC.
Individuals in the role of a Professional accounting or tax technician will have responsibility for creating, and/or verifying and reviewing, accurate and timely financial information within the organisation in which they are employed or on behalf of another organisation. This will be performed in order to meet relevant ethical, professional and legal standards, and will utilise the individual’s knowledge of the business systems and processes, as well as standard accounting and tax practices. This role may exist in an accounting practice, a professional services company, HMRC or the accounting function of a business or other organisation.
- Ideally, you will have 5 GCSEs grade 9-4 including English and Maths or equivalent.
Those without English or Maths at Level 2 must achieve this prior to taking the end-point assessment.
- Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship and/or L3 AAT
- Employment in the industry
What you will study
- Technical Knowledge
- Business Awareness
- Ethical Standards
- Regulation & Compliance
- Systems & Processes
- Planning & Prioritisation
- Produces Quality & Accurate Information
- Team Working & Collaboration
- Uses Systems & Processes
- Adding Value
- Ethics & Integrity
- Professional Scepticism
- Chartered Accountancy/Taxation Qualifications
- Professional Accountant/Tax Apprenticeship