The Travel and Tourism sector continues to grow at a rapid pace, with the amount of travel undertaken by individuals for both leisure and business purposes continuing to rise.
An expansion in the short-break market has led to a growth in regional airports in the UK and across Europe and a rise in the number of new hospitality enterprises including health spas and boutique hotels.
This rapid expansion has led to a huge demand for a more flexibly skilled workforce. Although Covid19 has had a huge impact this year, it is expected that the industry will bounce back in the future with many new and exciting opportunities.
- Level 3 – 5 GCSEs grade 9-4 including English or maths
What you will study
- The World of Travel & Tourism
- Global Destinations
- Principles of Marketing in Travel & Tourism
- Events, Conferences & Exhibitions
- Managing the Customer Experience
- Travel & Tourism Enterprises
- Researching Current Travel Trends
- Key Issues in Travel & Tourism
- Recruitment & Selection In Travel & Tourism