Hospitality supervisors work across a wide variety of businesses including bars, restaurants, cafés, conference centres, banqueting venues, hotels or contract caterers.
As a Hospitality Supervisor Apprentice, you will provide vital support to management teams and be capable of independently supervising hospitality services and running shifts. You will typically work under pressure delivering fantastic customer service and motivating a team will be essential to your role. The majority of supervisors’ skills and knowledge are the same but supervisors may specialise in specific functions or work across a variety of functions which reflects the multi-functional nature of the industry.
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification/experience
- If you do not hold a qualification in Maths & English at Level 2, you will be required to pass Functional Skills at Level 2 in these subjects prior to end point assessment
- Relevant industry experience
- Employment in the industry
What you will study
- Understand the Business, People, Customers & Leadership
- Demonstrate Leadership
- Customer Service Excellence
- People & Resource Management
- Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Lead by example
- Act as a role model operating in an empathic, fair and consistent professional manner