Do your future employment plans include working for one of the many worldwide airlines as Cabin Crew?
This Level 2 course focuses on an introduction to working as cabin crew. You will develop your knowledge and understanding of airline health, safety and security, how to respond to unplanned emergencies onboard, selling products and services to passengers and making announcements onboard the aircraft. You will use our cabin-based facilities at the Aviation Academy with delivery from aviation and travel specialists.
With access to trips, visits and guest speakers throughout your course and invitations to Aviation Skills Academies, your course will be enhanced by practical skills. Employability skills will also help you secure interviews at the end of your course.
You may be required to improve your maths/English grade through our re-sit programme.
- 4 GCSEs grade 9-3 or equivalent including English & maths GCSEs grade 9-3
- Clear Disclosure Scotland or DBS check
- You must be 18+ or turning 18 during the course
What you will study
- Introduction to Airline/Aviation Operations
- Airline Health, Safety and Security
- Airline Emergency Procedures
- Cabin Crew Room Duties
- Role of Air Cabin Crew (onboard)
- Preparation for employment as Air Cabin Crew
- Aviation Level 3
- Air Cabin Crew