Do your future employment plans include working for one of the many worldwide airlines as Cabin Crew?
This Level 2 course focuses on an introduction to working as cabin crew. You will develop your knowledge and understanding of airline health, safety and security, how to respond to unplanned emergencies on-board, selling products and services to passengers and making announcements on-board the aircraft. You will use our cabin based facilities at the Aviation Academy with delivery from Virgin and BA
With access to trips, visits and guest speakers throughout your course and invitations to Aviation Skills Academies, your course will be enhanced by practical skills. Employability skills will also help you secure interviews at the end of your course.
You may be required to improve your maths/English grade through our re-sit programme.
- 3 GCSEs 9-3 or relevant Level 1 in Aviation/Travel plus English & maths GCSEs 9-3
- Clear Disclosure Scotland check
- You must be 18+ or turning 18 between September 2022 & April 2023
What you will study
- Aircraft Emergency Situations
- Dealing with Passengers Onboard
- Making Passenger Announcements
- Cabin Service & Selling
- Airline Health, Safety & Security
- Working as Cabin Crew