Want to work in a managerial position across a variety of business environments? This course will equip you with the skills to help lead a team of employees and help to oversee the operations of a business.
As part of the Business Studies study programme, you will specialise in Management and centre your work and projects around this area of study.
Whether you are heading for self-employment or big business, you will develop a range of business skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes, essential for successful performance in business.
You will have the foundations to go onto Degree level study, an Apprenticeship or into the workplace with knowledge of marketing, financial services, recruitment issues, law and current business and economic affairs, enabling you to choose specialist progression pathways or continue to keep your options open.
Our highly qualified and experienced tutors with a range of industry backgrounds including event management, accounting, advertising, human resources, finance, marketing and sales, both in the UK and overseas, are joined by guest speakers to make your course relevant and exciting. Your learning will be based around practical business exercises and reinforced by a variety of industry visits and in the past students have taken part in a very rewarding study in Poland.
- Level 2 – 4 GCSEs grade 9-3 or equivalent including English & maths GCSEs grade 9-3
- Level 1 – 3 GCSEs grade 9-1 including English & maths
What you will study
- Deliver Customer Service in a Business Environment
- Produce Documents in a Business Environment
- Work with Others in a Business Environment
- Communicate in a Business Environment
- Contribute to Running a Project
- Manage & Improve Own Performance in a Business Environment
Management & Administration – Leadership & Management T Level
- Human Resources