Future Student Morning
26 June 2020 10:00am - 11:30am
Applied for a course starting September 2020?
Put the date in your diary and join us for our Virtual Future Student Morning, Friday 26 June 2020. Join your tutors in a webinar from 10:00am – 11:30am and receive all the essential information you need regarding the course you have applied for and our new online enrolment process.
What to expect?
- · Enrolment information
- · Information on trips, guest speakers & work experience
- · Uniform & equipment lists
- · Course content & module information
- · Guidance on how to use Moodle & other College systems
- · Meet future classmates & tutors
How do I join the webinar?
- · You do not need to pre-register for this event. You will receive reminder emails and texts in the weeks running up to the event
- · On the morning of the event, you will receive a webinar link as an email
- · You will also find all the webinar links on this webpage
- · To join the webinar, you will need to click on the webinar link related to the course you have applied for
- · You can join this link from any device, browser, Teams desktop app or mobile device (IOS and Android)
- · When you go to the webinar link, you will be asked to watch the event via Microsoft Teams or watch on the web instead. You should choose the watch on the web instead option
- · You will then be presented with a welcome to the live event screen, you can either sign in or click join anonymously, for simplicity we would recommend join anonymously
- · You will now be in the webinar and will be shown a screen indicating the event will soon begin. If the meeting has been created with a Q&A section, you can begin to post questions before the meeting starts
- · As an attendee, you can’t share your video or audio, the only interaction with the tutors you will have is via the instant messaging section
Common Issues to note before you join your webinar
- · Once the webinar has begun, there may be up to a 15-60 second delay before you see the webinar beginning.