Apprenticeship Funding & Levy
If you are a larger employer, you may now be paying the Apprenticeship Levy.
Craven College offers a free consultation to discuss how you can maximise the use of your levy funds through employing Apprentices or developing existing staff through Apprenticeships.
Apprenticeship Funding for Non-Levy Paying Employers
Non-levy paying employers are required to pay a 5% ‘co-investment’ towards the Apprenticeship training costs with the Government covering the other 95%. However, those smaller organisations who employ less than 50 people, employing a 16-18 year old, will get 100% of the funding for their Apprentice and will not need to make a contribution to the training.
Manage Apprenticeship Account
In order to fund an Apprenticeship, it is now a requirement that all employers are registered with a ‘Manage Apprenticeships’ Account.
You can set up your account here: https://accounts.manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk/service/index?
An employer must have an account, reserve funding for the Apprentice and link with a training provider, before an Apprenticeship can commence.
Our Apprenticeship Team are available to support employers to register on this Apprenticeship Service and reserve any funding available should they need help. They can also add Apprentice information and advertise vacancies on the employer’s behalf if the correct permissions are set. For advice, contact a member of the Apprenticeship Team.
Craven College has costed each element of the Apprenticeship including ‘End Point Assessment’ to ensure clear, consistent and competitive pricing without compromising on the quality of delivery and level of support we provide.
For more information on funding and Apprenticeship costing, go to Apprenticeships For Employers Apprenticeship Costings
Craven College’s Commitment
Our highly experienced Apprenticeship team are on hand to support you right through from recruiting keen and enthusiastic local candidates, to the achievement of their qualifications.
We can also help you identify existing members of staff that might benefit from Apprenticeship training in line with their training and development needs. An Apprenticeship Co-ordinator is always available to deal with any issue you may have and we guarantee a professional and prompt service.