Contact: Sarah Haworth on 01756 693 686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs in the IT sector vary from business to business and Craven College are offering two new Apprenticeship Standards. They are both Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeships and will follow one of the following pathways:
Software Development Technician - aimed at roles in Software Support, Software development, Web development, Software tester,. Application development, Programmer
Infrastructure Technician - aimed at Help Desk Technicians, First of Second Line Support roles, IT Infrastructure or Network Support.
The pathway chosen will depend entirely with the best fit for the role. If you have a passion for technology and you are looking for a way to start a career in IT, this Apprenticeship could be the right option for you.
New apprenticeship vacancies in the IT Sector:
Software Development Technician:
- LMS Recruitment Services - Software Support/Development - Skipton
- JBA Consulting - Software Development Apprentice - Skipton
- Ilkley IT Services - IT Support Technician - Ben Rhydding
- Verus Solutions - Gargrave
- Giggleswick School - Giggleswick
- Acorn Stairlifts - IT Support Apprentice - Steeton