I am an experienced teacher of Health & Social Care, Textiles and DT subjects. I am also the current Chair of Governors at a local high school. My subject knowledge is based on the many practical experiences I have.
- 2016 - 2020 Tutor at Craven College
Part-time teacher at Craven College (Health & Social Care, Foundation Learning & Textiles) & Part-time teacher of Art Therapy
- 2015 - Relocated to the North West!
- 2012 - 2015 Head of House
Became Head of House at Bourne Academy
- 2012 - Gained BSC (Hons) in Education, Enterprise & Marketing
Studied Distance Learning Via Manchester Met
- 2008 - 2011 Teacher at Bourne Adacemy
Taught GCSE & A Levels in Textiles, Health & Social Care and Business Studies
- 2008 - Completed Cert Ed
Studied at Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln
- 1999 - 2008
Taught in FE sector and for private training providers