Horses Lunging – Intermediate
If the Enrolment Status is 'available for enrolment', select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Enrol button.
Lunging is a great type of exercise for your horse. Come along to our one day lunging intermediate workshop so we can show you the principles of lunging horses in more depth.
This course will give you an insight into the procedures of lunging horses:
- Practice lunging with different equipment
- Principles of long reining and benefits
- How to plan a training regime for your horse
Must have experience handling horses and be confident around them.
The clothing you’ll need to wear:
- Sturdy footwear (ideally boots/wellies)
- Warm clothing, it can get chilly on the yard!
- Riding Hat (Correctly Fitted & Meets Safety Standards)
Part-time courses are term time only. See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £18,525 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations). Call 01756 693 309 for further information.