Floristry – Creative Craft (Level 1 Award)
Do you have an interest in Floristry? On this course you will have an insight into the florist industry and you will design your own bouquet!
During this course you will building on the knowledge that you gained during the Entry 3 level Award in Creative Craft – Floristry. You will further develop these skills to create arrangements as listed below –
- Wrap a single flower, in shop paper and gift wrapped, Bow making
- Wrap bunch of flowers, in shop paper and gift wrapping in different ways, recap bow making
- Hand-tied wheatsheaf
- Hand-tied lavender bunch
- Hand-tied design fresh flowers, gift wrapped
- Limited design hand-tied presented in a vase and gift wrapped
- Arrangement in a medium posy style
- Front-facing design in a medium
- Basket arrangement
- Long low table design
- Design in chicken wire
Front facing hand-tied design, shop wrapped and gift wrapped.
Please bring with you
- Florist scissors
- Garden twine
- Pot tape
- Cello tape
Part-time courses are term time only. See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £18,525 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations). Call 01756 693 309 for further information.