Art & Design – Fine Art Metalwork Entry 3
If the Enrolment Status is 'available for enrolment', select below by ticking the left hand box and then click the Enrol button.
Feeling creative? Ever thought about making small items from metal to sell? This course could be your starting point.
You will learn the techniques needed to bring your creative ideas to life, this will include:
- Using design processes to create your idea
- Using tools to mark and cut out shapes in metal
- How to shape metal using various machines, tools and techniques
- How to join metals using soldering techniques
- How to create different surface textures and finishes
Come and be creative!
For your safety, you will need to wear a flame retardant apron and sturdy footwear
Part-time courses are term time only. See our term dates for further information.
Did you know that some of our courses are free if you earn less than £18,525 (£21,255 if you live in West Yorkshire, difference in qualifying earning amounts is due to local authority funding regulations). Call 01756 693 309 for further information.