- I agree to conform to the rules, regulations and codes of conduct of the College. (For further information please see Student Handbook)
- I declare that, to the best of my knowledge, the information I have provided is correct and that should my circumstances change, including my eligibility for concessionary fees, I will notify the College immediately
- I agree to attend regularly and punctually all courses for which I enrol and conform to the regulations of the College
- I also agree that I am responsible for the payment of the course fees and that the fees remain payable even if I subsequently withdraw from the course unless on medical grounds or where the reason for withdrawal is directly attributable to the College. Please refer to the Fees and Refund Policy for further information relating to HE withdrawals. Fees not paid in full within 60 days of the invoice date, alternative payment arrangements have not been agreed, or if agreed have not been complied with, the outstanding debt will be referred to the College's Debt Collection Agents. A debt recovery administration charge of 15% will be added to the outstanding debt to cover the debt collection costs
- If the wrong fees have been charged, I agree to pay the difference in the fees involved
- I understand that the College reserves the right to change tutors, reschedule, cancel, close or combine courses if necessary
- I agree to abide by the requirements of various Acts covering health and safety and to follow instructions issued by College staff
Please note that detailed guidance on financial and other support, offered by Craven College, is outlined in the Student Guidance Notes which you should receive on enrolling. If you have any further questions relating to your course and its appropriateness to your needs, please approach a staff member before your course starts or during induction.
Students under 19 on the 31 August 2017 - I agree that the College can share information on my progress, attendance or any other issues which might affect my education or well being with my parents/guardian for the duration of my course. I agree that the College can share information with the LEA and careers service which helps them follow my progress through College and what I go on to do at the end of my course.
Any student who fails to attend an examination for which they have been entered and is unable to provide satisfactory mitigating circumstances for non-attendance, will be charged the full awarding body exam/registration fee.
The College aims to provide a quality educational service for all students. The College Charter, distributed at induction, gives details of the guidance and support you can expect from the College and the commitment expected from you as a student. Your comments on the College and its service are welcomed and will be used to improve our standards.
Your personal information is used by the DfE to exercise its functions and to meet its statutory responsibilities, including under the Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009 and to create and maintain a unique learner number (ULN) and a personal learning record (PLR). Your information may be shared with third parties for education, training, employment and well-being related purposes, including for research. This will only take place where the law allows it and the sharing is in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The English European Social Fund (ESF) Managing Authority (or agents acting on its behalf) may contact you in order for them to carry out research and evaluation to inform the effectiveness of training.
Further information about use of and access to your personal data, and details of organisations with whom we regularly share data are available at:
College activity is part-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF). ESF supports activities to extend employment opportunities and develop a skilled workforce.
By completing an online enrolment I agree to undertake appropriate course assessments and I give my consent for Craven College to process data held about me in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and for educational purposes only. At no time will your personal information be passed to organisations for marketing or sales purposes. If I have any concerns regarding this data I may contact the College Data Protection Officer.