To provide a high-quality administrative support service to the Quality team in the implementation of effective and efficient quality improvement systems to underpin the College’s academic activities and provision.
This post is subject to a probationary period of 6 months, upon successful completion of which will become permanent
A full enhanced disclosure check via the Disclosure & Barring Service will be required for this post
This job description is a guide to the duties you will be expected to perform immediately on your appointment. These may change in the future in line with the strategic direction and development of the College.
- To support the College’s drive for continuous quality improvement;
- To undertake regular monitoring and audit against a range of KPIs and metrics including ILP checks, Deep Dive activity and progress; reporting findings to the Quality Manager
- To produce accurate data sets that support Quality Measurement and Improvement including; results, achievement, retention, pass, trends over time
- To implement and facilitate perception surveys of students, clients, employers and user groups.
- To contribute to the production of regular reports on Quality Standards measures to a range of audiences including the Senior Management Team and the Governing Board;
- To support the Quality Team in the preparation and coordination of internal and external quality assurance activities;
- To assist in the production and circulation of Quality information;
- To maintain up-to-date, accurate Quality documentation in line with College procedures, including staff share areas and the intranet and archiving where appropriate;
- To assist the Quality team with administration tasks as required, in line with Quality procedures;
- To work in close liaison with the Quality team as an effective team member to improve systems and maintain high quality standards;
- To be fully conversant with the College’s range of equality and diversity and safeguarding policies and procedure to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all learners and staff;
- To participate in the College’s personal development review scheme and undertake continuing professional development in line with the needs of the College;
- To undertake trend analysis of student voice, reporting on findings and monitoring the efficacy of recommended actions.
- To support a programme of Deep Dive audits, providing analysis and data metrics.
- To provide quality data from a range of sources to identify and report on performance that falls below standard.
- To develop, maintain and rigorously monitor systems, policies and procedures that support the student journey, outcomes and progression.
- To keep accurate Student and Customer Voice records in line with GDPR and to maintain central tracker
- To monitor and maintain systems and procedures to ensure quality in the control and co-ordination of College functions and activities.
- To support the preparation of quality related reports as appropriate to a range of internal committees.
- To contribute to cross-college meetings, providing quality assurance and metrics where appropriate.
- To keep the Quality team area up to date with relevant metrics
- Any other duties commensurate with grade and status as may reasonably be requested.
Our behaviours are not meant to be exhaustive but serve to illustrate and bring to life the range of aspects that contribute to being an effective Craven colleague. We need everyone to bring them to life.
WORK TOGETHER TO OFFER ALL LEARNERS AND CUSTOMERS EXCELLENT OUTCOMES, BUILD STRONG WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Connected - Work well with others
- Innovative - Creative and solutions-focussed, work inventively, generate new ideas
- Responsible - Takes ownership, completes work well and on time
ABLE AND WILLING TO EVOLVE, ACHIEVE POTENTIAL, ADAPT TO CHANGING ENVIRONMENTS
- Curious - Inquisitive and interested
- Optimistic - Have a positive outlook
- Progressive - Determined to succeed
CAPABLE OF WITHSTANDING ADVERSITY AND ABLE TO TRANSCEND DIFFICULTY THROUGH CAPABILITY AND COMPETENCE
- Adaptable – Flexible
- Enthusiastic - Can do attitude
- Pragmatic - Sensible and realistic
HONEST AND OPEN IN ALL TRANSACTIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS, SELF AWARE, POSITIVE AND HELPFUL
- Positive mindset - Committed and determined
- Respectful - Inclusive and kind
- Socially intelligent - Self-aware and employable
The person we are hoping to appoint will meet all the following essential requirements and some or all of the desirable requirements.
- Sound knowledge of quality assurance
- Ability to produce quality and performance data accurately
- Qualified to Level 2 (GCSE Grade A*-C or equivalent) in English and maths (or willing to work towards completion within a specified time frame)
- Good administrative skills with the ability to maintain accurate and relevant records in line with quality procedures
- Confident use of data systems and Quality Assurance systems such as spreadsheets, ProMonitor, ProObserve, ProSolution and ProAchieve
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Continued professional development which reflects a passion for current educational initiatives
- Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative to meet the needs of the College
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure, prioritise and commit to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the quality of output
- Willing to undertake professional development linked to the needs of the Department and College
- Computer literate with the ability to adapt to new in-house IT systems quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively across all teams within the College