VIRTUAL Open Evening – Skipton
21 June 2021 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Due to the latest government guidance, the Craven College Skipton Open Evening will now be delivered as a VIRTUAL event. All campuses will be CLOSED for this event.
All curriculum areas will deliver virtual presentations on Microsoft Teams at:
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Register for your preferred subject area presentation and time slot and you will receive an email on the day of the event with a link to join the presentation.
After you’ve listened to your presentation, you can ask any questions you may have, explore our virtual campus tour and make an application for a September 2021 start.
How do I join a Microsoft Teams presentation?
- On the day of the event, check your emails to find the Microsoft Teams presentations you have signed up for
- Join these presentations a couple of minutes before they are due to start
- You can join these presentations from any device, browser, Teams desktop app or mobile device (I0S and Android)
- When you click on a presentation, you will be asked how you would like to join. You should choose the “continue on this browser instead option”
- You will then need to enter your name and adjust the settings for your camera and microphone
- You will now be in your presentation and will be shown a screen indicating that when the meeting starts, someone will let you into the presentation
On the day of the event, if you are unable to find your email with the link in your inbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to see the campuses in person, please book an individual campus tour – Book Campus Tour here
Interested in viewing our Creative Industries End of Year Show ‘EMERGE’?
If you would like to make an appointment to view the Creative Industries End of Year Show, Exhibition, please email email@example.com