Enrolment 2022 (Aviation Academy)
Enrolment for Aviation Students will take place at The Aviation Academy, Hangar 1, Southside Aviation Centre, Leeds, LS19 7UG
Please note: All other students/courses will enrol at our Skipton Campus – Aireville Campus, Gargrave Road, Skipton, BD23 1US – click this link for info.
At your enrolment session, you will have the opportunity to speak to tutors and support staff to ensure you are happy with the decision you make regarding your programme of study.
New Student Enrolment (School leavers) & Returning Students
Thursday 25 August 2022 – 10am – 6:30pm
- Surnames beginning A-M – 10am – 1pm
- Surnames beginning N-Z – 1pm – 6:30pm
Please aim to attend the relevant timeslot, if you are unable to attend, you can enrol on the following date:
- Tuesday 30 August 2022 – 10am – 1pm
If you are enrolling on a Higher Education course (Foundation Degree, HNCs, Degrees) you will be able to enrol online from 18 August (details coming soon) or if you prefer to enrol in person please come to our Degree Enrolment Sessions on:
- Thursday 18 August – 10am – 1pm
- Thursday 08 September – 4.00pm – 6.30pm
At Your Enrolment Session
When you attend enrolment, please ensure you bring:
- Examination results slips/certificates – these must be your original certificates/ results slips or an electronic copy
- A form of ID – Acceptable forms of I.D are: National Insurance Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Bank Card, ID Card or other forms of national identification
- Disclosure Scotland (Police Criminal Record Check) – The blue certificate received in the post or proof of application before enrolment. Please note that enrolment cannot take place without this. Disclosure Scotland Application link here
- For students aged 19 and over – Please bring with you proof of income-related benefits, confirmation of Advanced Learner Loan, or if you are paying your fees, you will be required to bring a 20% course fee deposit.
For further information about enrolling at The Aviation Academy click the button below:
If you have any further questions, please use the web chat or contact our Customer Services team on 01756 791 411 (9am – 3pm, Monday – Friday or by emailing: email@example.com