Develop stained glass making skills, understand design concepts and make more intricate windows for home or commercial use.
This stained glass course for improvers will develop your skills using the traditional lead came method of stained glass making. The workshops will develop more complex design patterns and improve glass cutting and leading skills to make more complex and intricate window designs. Understand architectural principles in designing windows for specific places. Using your own design develop and make your own stained glass window or panel.
- Learn to Draw Templates, (known as cartoons) for Cutting Glass
- Improve Glass Cutting Techniques
- Understand Various Types of Glass & Their Uses
- Construct Glass Windows & Develop More Complex Lead Work
- Improve Soldering Skills
- Consideration Of Architecture When Designing Windows for Home or Specific Places
- All materials and equipment are provided and included in the course fees.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
Please complete our online enrolment form.