Learn to make a stained glass window for your home using traditional leaded light stained glass techniques.
This stained glass course for beginners will introduce you to the traditional lead came method of stained glass making. The workshops will cover glass scoring and cutting, cutting to a pattern, assembly, leading and soldering. Learn the design principles of working with coloured light and using your own design or an established design sample, make your own stained glass window or panel.
- Drawing templates, (known as cartoons) for cutting glass
- Introduction to techniques for glass cutting
- Understand various types of glass and their uses
- Construct glass panel using lead came
- Learn how to solder
All materials and equipment are provided by College and included in the course fees for the initial window.
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
Please complete our online enrolment form.