Nail Technology Certificate Level 2
Aspire to be a Nail Technician?
This qualification will enable you to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding required in order for you to perform a range of nail enhancements. Using acrylic, you will learn how to extend the nail bed to create a perfect French finish.
- Working In Beauty-related Industries
- Health & Safety Procedures In The Salon
- Client Care & Communication in Beauty-related Industries
- Promote Products & Services To Clients In A Salon
- Provide & Maintain Nail Enhancement
This course is assessed continually through the production of a small portfolio to demonstrate your skills and knowledge. The portfolio includes written evidence together with graded practical observations.
In addition to the weekly class, you will need to attend on the three Saturdays between 10am – 3.30pm.
- 19 March 2022
- 21 May 2022
- 18 June 2022
Students will be practising skills and techniques on each other, however, if you would prefer, you may bring a model.
As you’ll be working in our professional salon, we ask you to purchase the following to create a professional environment for our valued clients:
- A Professional Nail Kit – approximate cost around £100
- Official salon uniform is not required, however, please wear smart black clothing
* Fee remission may be available for this course, visit Fees and Funding for further information
This course is not available for online enrolment. Call 01756 693 309 for more information.
- Nail Services Diploma Level 3
- Working in a Nail Salon