Would you like skills to support your child to develop their speaking, listening, reading and play? This course is perfect for any parent of a child aged 0 – 11 years to develop their own skills and those of their children.
Wed 22 Apr 2020
09:30 - 12:00
EASTWOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL
This course will open up a world of opportunities for you, by teaching you how to support the development of children. This will obviously benefit your own or family and friends’ children, but also it can be a significant starting point for a career working with children and young people.
You will cover the following topics:
- Making a storybook with your child
- Reading with and to children
- Developing speaking and listening
- Helping children with reading and writing
- Getting the most out of games – indoors and outdoors
- Where to next?
Your choices may include:
Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 2