Are you inspired by criminal investigators on TV and want to be part of this exciting industry? You will continue to develop your knowledge of the 3 major sciences – biology, chemistry and physics – which will then underpin your specialist forensic expertise.
This Forensic Science course gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge in a range of scientific subjects whilst specialising in criminology, crime scene investigation and analytical science.
- 5 GCSEs grade 9-4 including English or maths & science
What you will study
- Principles & Applications of Science 1
- Practical Scientific Procedures & Techniques
- Science Investigation
- Skills Laboratory Techniques & Their Application
- Forensic Evidence Collection & Analysis
- Physiology of Human Body Systems
- Principles & Applications of Science 2
- Investigative Project Contemporary Issues in Science
- Forensic Fire Investigation
- Forensics Traffic Collision Investigation
- Genetics & Genetic Engineering
- Practical Chemical Analysis