Education & Training Level 3
Would you like to teach in Further Education, Adult or Community Learning? Do you already train staff within your organisation?
This is the first step into teaching or training post 16 students and you will learn about the responsibilities of the teacher, how people learn and how to plan, teach and assess learning. You will put all of this into practice when you teach your peers in a micro teach at the end of the course.
The units are assessed through three written assignments of approximately 2000 words each and a micro teach.
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities & Relationships in Education & Training
- Understanding & Using Inclusive Teaching & Learning Approaches in Education & Training
- Understanding Assessment in Education & Training
- Level 3 qualification in your subject area
- Good level of literacy to complete the written assignments
- An interview with the course tutor is essential