Do you want to be able to use a computer for everyday tasks, but need to develop the skills to do this? This course will equip you to use a computer with confidence.
Thu 26 Sep 2019
13:00 - 15:00
This course will introduce you to, or update your IT skills so that you can effectively create a variety of documents using MS Word. You will also be taught to explore the internet in a safe and secure manner.
- Follow Health & Safety Procedures In The Use Of Computer Equipment
- Identify & Use Computer Jargon
- Explore The Computer Desktop
- Use A Mouse & Keyboard
- Discuss & Apply File Management Skills eg Saving, Searching, Viewing & Opening Work
- Create & Manage Folders
- Use Microsoft Word To Create, Save & Print Documents
- Proofread A Document Use Spellcheck & Make Changes
- Explore The Internet Adhering To E-safety.
- Use The Internet To Search For Information
- Learn About Safety Issues When Using Email
- Use Email To Send & Reply To Message
- Create Email Folders & Move Emails To Different Folders