Course has already started. Call 01756 693 309 for future dates.
Do you struggle to get your child away from a screen? Do you battle with fussy eaters? Do you sometimes wonder who makes the rules at home? If you would like to make positive changes and help your child be the best they can be, then this is the course for you.
Wed 6 Nov 2019
17:45 - 20:00
All parents face challenges which can be difficult to deal with. This course will cover the following topics, providing advice and techniques which will ease your parenting journey.
- Managing Screen Time and Keeping Your Child Safe Online
- Healthy Lifestyle: Nutrition, Sport and Engaging with your Child
- Positive Parenting: Positive relationships, Praise, Boundaries, Rewards and Negotiation
- Supporting your Child’s Educational Development in the Home and Engaging with Schools
- Mental Health Awareness in Children: Self-esteem and Resilience
- Developmental Stages: Puberty & the Teenage Years