Course has already started. Call 01756 791 411 for future dates
Fire up your taste buds with this basic introduction into the ingredients, knowledge and practical skills involved in Indian Cookery.
Thu 27 Sep 2018
18:00 - 21:00
Over the four week course, you will make Indian favourites, as well as accompaniments. You will also make a selection of starters to add to your repertoire.
- Naan bread & onion bhajis
- Lamb keema & pilau rice
- Dhal, chappatis & chutney
- Chicken tikka masala & spicy rice
All equipment and ingredients will be provided.
You need to bring:
- a container each week to take your produce home
- your own apron (if you have one)