Course has already started. Call 01756 791 411 for future dates
Create a perfect set of gel nails and bring yourself up to date with the latest trend in the industry on this one-day introduction to their creation and application. Gel nails are the now the second generation of nail enhancements after acrylics and easier to apply which makes them the perfect medium for beginners.
Sat 19 Jan 2019
10:00 - 15:00
This course will enable you to professionally create a salon standard set of nails whilst learning the important secrets that will make your gel nails last.
- Prepare the Nail Plate for Gel
- Shape the Nail to the Desired Look
- Perform the Application of Gel with the UV Lamp
- Apply Glitters
- Demonstrate Appropriate Aftercare for the Maintenance of the Set of Nails
- Discuss Career Progression for Nail Technicians
- All course materials are provided (including a pot of acetone to remove the nails) and the cost is included in the price of the course. If you would like to buy a kit to use, the tutor will be happy to give you advice
- You do not need to bring a model with you as you will work with another student
- You will be required to adhere to all health and safety requirements