Explore drawing, printmaking, sculpture and art history through creative media and discover your own forms of expression.
Tue 25 Feb 2020
09:30 - 12:00
You will gain confidence in using materials, improve your drawing skills, increase your awareness of Art Historical precedents to enable you to progress in the study of Fine Art. The sessions will be a mix of theoretical and practical elements.
- Understanding Drawing Techniques
- Exploration Of Different Techniques: Water Colour, Pastel, Oil Painting, Collage
- The Basic Rules Of Composition & Colour Theory
- Printmaking Media: Monoprint, Linocut, Intaglio
- Bringing Ideas Into Visual Form
- Finding Inspiration In Art History