Art & Design Certificate (NCFE)
Enhance your qualifications in Art & Design. Develop skills and learn new techniques. Work with different materials and methods. Expand your understanding of art contexts. See the world through the eyes of an artist!
This course in Art & Design for adults builds on previous skills. Expand your creativity using traditional art materials and techniques and also engage in new technologies. You will continue to develop your knowledge of Art History and Contemporary Art practice, making links with your own ideas and that of other artists. Working with a project brief, you will develop your ideas linked to a theme. You will be taught in well-equipped studios which have printmaking facilities, graphic studios with Mac Computers, 3D modelling areas as well as Fine Art studio areas to develop painting and drawing skills.
This course will require independent study and research as well as one full day of study in college each week. You will complete 4 units to achieve the certificate. Two mandatory units and two optional units:
- Unit 1: Experiment With Art & Design Ideas & Techniques
- Unit 2: Complete A Final Art & Design Project
- Unit 3: Create Art & Design Work Using 2-Dimensional Techniques
- Unit 4: Create Art & Design Work Using 3-Dimensional Techniques
- Unit 5: Create Art & Design Work Using Mixed Media Techniques
- Unit 6: Create Art & Design Work Using Digital Media
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification
This course is not available for online enrolment. Call 01756 693 309 for more information.