As well as providing services to your business, we welcome your input into the development of the College. Read more to find out how you can help us meet your needs.
Craven College was established in 1894 in order to ensure that people have the skills and education required to meet the needs of the local economy and we have been focussing on this ever since. To achieve this we need you, our local employers, to keep us up-to-date with the changing needs for the development of an effective workforce. Our Governors bring expertise from business and industry but we also need you to help ensure that our specific vocational courses are still relevant and that the College is really reflecting the need of the economy and meeting your needs.
So if you would like to:
- Offer work placement opportunities for our full time students.
- Contribute to course development in an advisory role.
- Provide opportunities for students to undertake "real life" projects (our business students have recently carried out a piece of market research to assist local businesses whilst our graphics students have undertaken design briefs).
- Give talks to students to help them understand what "doing the job" really entails so that they are job ready from day one when they start work.
- Sponsor a student or course to increase your market presence
- Then please contact us on 01756 791411